Wednesday 22 June 2016

HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS AND POST A PHOTO TO MY FRIEND’S TIMELINE


HOW  TO UPLOAD PHOTOS AND POST A PHOTO TO MY FRIEND’S TIMELINE

To upload and post photos to your friends timeline, follow the below steps
·       Go to your friends Timeline


·       Click “Add photo” below the text box

·       Select the photo
·       Click preview
·       Choose to tag friends or add a location
·       Click post

How do I tag myself or my friends in photos
·       Open the photo you will like to tag
·       Click the tag below the photo
·       Search for the person  or click the names of the people you want to tag
·       Click save tag
How do I remove a tag from a photo or post I’m tag in.
·       Go to the photo

·       Click “Remove Tag” below the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment